Charming apartment in one of the most attractive enclaves of the Andalusian capital, in the popular, authentic and unique neighborhood of Triana, next to Plaza del Altozano.
Located in a beautiful neighborhood patio called "El Corral de las Señoritas" where the series of Paco Rabal "Juncal" was filmed.
Building completely restored, formerly neighbors' yard, with an original interior courtyard that maintains its structure of yesteryear.
The house has all kinds of amenities to meet the expectations of the most demanding host or guest:
- Apartment with high ceilings and wide spaces, which make all the rooms very comfortable.
- Bright living room with balcony where you can relax.
- Kitchen equipped with oven, coffee machine, kettle ... and everything you need to cook.
- Bedroom with huge wardrobe and large storage capacity, giving the interior courtyard, which gives tranquility to the room.
- High speed Wifi throughout the house.
- Excellent location, full of charm, at the beginning of Calle Castilla and next to the Callejón de la Inquisición, which leads to the Guadalquivir river.
- We are sure that this accommodation meets all the characteristics to meet the expectations of the most demanding tourist or guest.
INFORMATION OF THE AREA
We recommend visiting the Mercado de Triana located at the foot of the apartment, a pleasure for the senses, where smells, colors and flavors are mixed. You will find the usual stalls: butchers, fishmongers, bakeries, etc. and lately they have opened numerous bars where tapas, a coffee or a drink ... make the environment a delight.
The neighborhood of Triana is one of the most attractive neighborhoods of Seville, it is marked by the Guadalquivir River. To enter this emblematic neighborhood we have to cross the river and what better way to do it through the bridge of Isabel II, better known as Puente de Triana, which is the hallmark of the neighborhood. Going into Triana is a great opportunity to feel the atmosphere and the daily life that is generated in it, with the character and peculiarity of its people, its streets, the neighborhood pens, the dance academies, the pottery workshops and its most emblematic buildings.
If you are a person who loves tapas, we recommend you visit every one of its streets, where you will find a wide range of tapas bars and taverns. Mention also Betis Street, one of the most emblematic of Triana, located on the same bank of the Guadalquivir River, where you can enjoy fantastic views of Seville: the Cathedral and the Giralda in the background, or the famous Torre del Oro.