cepting these general conditions.
2. USER. The person making the booking must be of legal age and will be responsible for the veracity of the information given.
3. PRE-PAYMENT. Our system requires a payment in advance that must be paid in a maximum delay of 24 hours: the booking is under the acceptance of the payment by the bank in charge. The rest of the amount must be paid one week before the arrival.
4. BOOKING. Your booking can be made by telephone, e-mail or directly online through our website. The bookings will be completed when the client receives the booking confirmation to his e-mail inbox, with a reference code.
5. CHECK IN. The check in time for the dwelling is between 15h and 01h
on the first day of the stay. The meeting place for the key’s delivery is the address appearing at the top left-hand side of this document.
6. CHECK IN EXTRA CHARGES.
• For all check ins between 21:00h and 00:00h there will be an extra charge of 25€.
• From 00:00h to 02:00h there will be an extra charge of 40€.
• These amounts must to be paid in cash upon check in.
7. CHECKOUT. Check-out before 12:00.
8. DATA. All data introduced by the user are registered in a safe server and we guarantee that the access to this information is exclusive use of our booking staff, and it will only be used for booking purposes and to communicate future promotions and offers to the client.
9. OCCUPANTS. The client can only lodge the maximum number of people determined on the apartment’s characteristics and the agreed price.
10. CLEANING. The apartment shall be made available to the client duly cleaned. The client commits to leave the apartment reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food.
11. EQUIPMENT. The customer engages himself to leave the apartment, furniture and fittings on the same conditions as found upon check-in.
12. MODIFICATIONS. We reserve the right to change the hired apartment for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or defects suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client.
13. SECURITY DEPOSIT. The client will leave a cash security deposit as a guaranty upon check in, amount specified in the reservation, or will provide full credit/debit card information as a guaranty. This deposit shall be fully returned upon check-out in cash or by bank transfer, unless defects are found in the apartment, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish. The cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment upon check-in shall be discounted from the deposit.
14. GUEST CANCELLATION POLICY. The compensation to be applied on the total booking amount shall be the following:
- 30% when the cancellation is made within a period of over 30 before the arrival day.
- 50% when the cancellation is made within a period equal to 30 days or more than 15 days before the arrival day.
- 100% when the cancellation is made within a period of less than 7 days before the arrival day.
15. COVID VOUCHERS. The vouchers ussed during 2020 by COVID-19 DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE CANCELLATION OR TO MODIFICATION DATESonce they have been resrved again , since these vouchers were made for the closure of borders and States of Alarm.
16. CHANGE OF DATES. Changes by the client will only be for the same accommodation, same price or higher and will no longer be entitled to a refund of the money. They can only modify the dates of the reservations ONCE. Changes will only be based on availability, prices and restrictions on the real-time platform.
17. SECURITY: The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Likewise, the data about your credit card is not registered in any database but goes directly to the POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of Banco Santander. Furthermore, we inform you that in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated into our payment gateway the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). In this way, if you are the holder of a 'secured' card, you can always make payments with a VISA or MASTERCARD in our store.
© Apartamentos Rincones con Luz S.L. - Doctores Lasso Simarro - 41010 - Sevilla - B90348491